One World RP : Free Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome ! Your last visit was Wed Dec 31, 1969. You have made 0 posts! Please welcome our newest member, https://oneworldrp.rpg-board.net/u28!

2 posters

The wolf and the minotaur (Asterio)

Kaya
    Kaya

The wolf and the minotaur (Asterio) Empty The wolf and the minotaur (Asterio)

Post by Kaya Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:02 pm

It had felt like ages since Kaya had stepped foot in Black Cat Bay. But now Kaya was only a few yards from being home. She leaned on a handrail attached to the bow of the ship she was traveling on. Her tilted her head up and her ears went back. Her nose twitched as she smelt the bay breeze. It was so familiar and foreign at the same time, yet it relaxed her. She had left years ago to travel the world and make money. A lot had changed since then. She had finally finished growing into her own body, which she was quite proud of and she felt like her original views on what made life worth living were accurate, but it took continuous work to preserve and protect it.

Kaya's hair blew with the wind as the boat pulled up to dock. Her tail slowly wagged out of excitement for being home. She would probably stay in the bay area for a few days. Her family had moved from the bay to deeper into the isles. But she wanted to stay here a couple of days, this was the place she knew as home. She walked off the boat and into the market district. The place had definitely expanded. There where so many new shops in the market she didn't know where to began. But not many of them even caught her eye. She had spied a few couple wandering around a particular area, as if looking for something. Some of them holding empty bottles. What used to be in the bottles was beyond Kaya and it probably had little influence on what the couples where looking for. She figured that a love hotel or something probably opened up in the area or something or the sort.  

And then a particular smell crossed Kaya's nose. It smelt of animals and nature. But under those scents was a very pleasent smell. One that Kaya couldn't exactly pin. Kaya followed her nose to the source of the smell, who was a very petite woman. Kaya felt like there was more to her scent, it was strange, it felt like it just cut of. But  it was probably nothing. Kaya quickly and silently walked up the woman. She wrapped her arms around the woman and got in close pressing her body on her. She leaned down to the woman's ear.

"My my, don't you smell delicious." whispered the wolf seductively, licking her lips, her tail wagging.
    Asterio
    Asterio

The wolf and the minotaur (Asterio) Empty Re: The wolf and the minotaur (Asterio)

Post by Asterio Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:01 pm

Asterio had ventured into the city of cat black bay for the sake of doing some shopping, and that was why she was inside of her human form and not her Minotaur form. See, normally Asterio used her Minotaur form for three purposes: selling milk, doing physically demanding tasks and fighting. The main reason Asterio used her Minotaur form to sell her milk was so she could enter the city without being connected it, consider it one of the strange ways the shape shifter kept up the confidence to sell her milk. As for what exactly Asterio was in Black Cat Bay looking for, she was searching for a pretty strap to attach a newly made cow bell too. And no, for those of you wondering it wasn't actually for a cow, it was for Asterio's Minotaur form to wear as a sort of necklace.

Dressed in a smooth and soft cream coloured dress with matching shoes and a wide brimmed, yet elegant, hat, Asterio worked her way through the crowds of the market place. Her destination was a leather workers, for the sake of either buying a pre-existing leather choker, or having a custom one made to match the bell. Having the custom one made would cost more and of course take longer, yet it had the added benefit of being a better fit for Asterio. Despite that positive though, Asterio hoped that the leather workers had a spare strap which could be used as a choker for the bell. Sadly for Asterio many things didn't go down like she planned, and it seemed that today would be one of those things. Little did the Minotaur know a certain wolf girl with a very fine scent of smell had followed after her, and would soon be making her move.

Asterio soon felt a pair of arms wrap her around from behind, as someone else's' body was pressed against hers. Asterio and Kaya were obviously very different people, and so it was probably a safe assumption to make that the wolf girl didn't understand personal space. Having had some one basically grab her, Asterio screamed and yelped, calling for help. Luckily someone came to Asterio's rescue, as one of the guards of Black Cat Bay walked over. Glaring towards Kaya, the guard rested a hand on his sword's handle and his feline like eyes shined out from under his helmet. "Do please remove yourself from her ma'am..." It might have seemed like a massive over reaction on Asterio's part, but, suddenly having someone walk up to you in the middle of the street and then suddenly grab you was sort of..rapey, and failing that a huge invasion of Asterio's personal space.
    Kaya
    Kaya

The wolf and the minotaur (Asterio) Empty Re: The wolf and the minotaur (Asterio)

Post by Kaya Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:03 pm

Kaya glared at the guard who told her to move away from the petite woman she was resting on. It was a slightly rough stop considering she was without her weapon. But that didn't mean she was defenseless. Her nails where as tough as claws and just as painful. Not to mention her teeth. But those where such barbaric ways.

"But mister kitty-kat I can't help it. Can't you smell it? It's intoxicating." said Kaya, her voice dripping with a mocking malice that was directed at the guard. She rubbed her body against the girl. At this point it was really just to mock the guard, not directed at the girl. Kaya's attention was directed to the lone guard. As it stood the girl was now just in the crossfire. Kaya then did what would drive anyone over the edge. Kaya would lean in and lick the girl. Starting from the base of the neck and going all the way up to right behind the girl's earlobe. That is if she wasn't interrupted. Her gaze never left the lone guard. Worse case senario she would run and get a job doing something. Most likely with the same guard. She was bound to be known as a Mercenary to the authorizes. They usually kept tabs on them. She would just take a job hunting some body down and when the guard mentioned what she did she would just play dumb. It had worked before in the past and it would work now. Although it would probably help if at some point if she did apologize to the girl. She was just in the crossfire. Yet it wasn't really her style.
    Asterio
    Asterio

Post by Asterio Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:05 am

Asterio had hoped that calling for a guard would get this girl to let her go, but sadly that wasn't the case. In fact if anything, all it had done was make the wolf girl more annoying, as she had mocked the guard with the cat ears. And speaking of the guard, he sighed upon being mocked by Kaya and drew his sword, pointing it at her. "Ma'am, I am taking you to the cells now as you have refused to co-operate. Let go of her now." Clutching the sword tightly, it was clear that the guard wasn't going to let this go so easily, inf act if Kaya didn't do as asked of her she would probably find herself being placed under arrest.

And this was when thing got worse for Asterio, as the wolf girl licked up her neck towards her earlobe. Normally Asterio wasn't a violent person and hated having to hurt anyone, but her embarrassment pushed her over the edge. "KYAAAAA!!!!! GET OFF ME!" Letting out an exclamation, Asterio suddenly turned in to her Minotaur form, which caused her clothes to tighten around her new mass, and then she would throw Kaya off her. Asterio grabbed the wolf girl by the right arm, and easily flung her over head into a nearby pile of hay, and once it was over and done with, Asterio returned to her human form. "Stay away from me!" And with that Asterio ran away, taking cover in a cafe far away from the market. As for Kaya, she know had a guard to deal with, one who wished to place her under arrest.
    Kaya
    Kaya

Post by Kaya Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:25 pm

Well Kaya certainly see that coming. She was now laying upside down in a pile of hay with an advancing guard. That girl was full of surprises., but the scent that she gave off when she transformed pushed Kaya over the edge. She loved it and wanted more. But first she had the issue of the guard. Kaya quickly rolled back up and avoided the guard who at the time was trying to cuff her.  Kaya got up behind him and was able to grab the cuffs from the guard. She then moved around him until she was able to cuff his wrist and then the other end of the cuff to  a heavy cart. She slipped the keys off the guard and gave him a quick peck on the side of the guard's helmet before walking off, hips swinging as she did with a jump in her step. She wanted to hunt down that absolutely delicious smelling girl.

Sadly it took her a while to hunt her down. With all the scents in the city mixed with the small whiff she got earlier meant it took a lot longer. But in the end she did. And much to her dismay the girl was not in her Minotaur form. Kaya sauntered up behind the girl again and repeated what she did earlier she rested herself on the girl.

"I'm sorry if I shocked you earlier. But I just couldn't help myself. As for the licking, well that was more to annoy the guard rather then you." said Kaya in a seductive tone, taking in the girl's scent. She could still smell the scent she had when she had turned into a Minotaur, but it was faint.

"But who would of guess you hid such a sexy body and smell. I could just get by with that scent alone. What do you say? Let me take you out for dinner somewhere. An an apology for earlier." said Kaya. It was unusual for her to apologize. But when she meant it she meant it. Regardless of what other motives she might have.
    Asterio
    Asterio

Post by Asterio Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:53 pm

Asterio was sitting inside the restaurant trying to relax and forget about the incident where she had been almost raped before hand. The half Minotaur shape changer was sitting at a table with flowers gently sipping a warm cup of tea. It was reasons such as being abused and having people trying to have their way with Asterio which caused her to stick to her human form, it was far less busty and therefore attracted less attention. That didn't stop Asterio from using her Minotaur form as its increased physical strength made the labour on the farm a lot easier, especially when it came to days on the farm where there was a lot of difficult physical labour to do.

Asterio had been hoping that she would be left alone having escaped from that overly forward female but that was when trouble walked in and sat down at her table. Every muscle in Asterio's body clenched as she stared at Kaya, her gaze filled with fear and distrust. "Get away from me you creep!" The wound was still sore in Asterio's mind as moved away from Kaya, taking her cup of tea with her to sit on a different table. It might have been cruel for Asterio to call Kaya a creep but in the half Minotaur's defence, Kaya had intruded on her personal space, licked her and now had the nerve to ask her out for dinner. And no Kaya's apology did little to sooth Asterio's anger.
    Kaya
    Kaya

Post by Kaya Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:20 pm

Kaya let go of the girl and sat across from her at the table. A few eyes had become attracted to them but it didn't bug her. She was beyond getting embarrassed by such things. The girl on the other hand seemed to be. To Kaya it just made her more cute. She leaned forward, her clothes showing off her impressive cleavage. Although she knew it was nothing compared to what the girl had.

"Aww, is it become I'm part wolf? That's it isn't it? I'm sorry if I am attracted by smell, but I just want to get to know you better." said Kaya. She sat back and elegantly held out her hand in a belated introduction.

"I'm Kaya Blackthorn, mercenary and former globe trotter. I just got back today and I was just over taken by your scent. It's just so relaxing... then when you changed, well that was something all on it's own." said Kaya, doing her best to compliment the girl.
    Asterio
    Asterio

Post by Asterio Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:54 am

Asterio didn't care for any thing that Kaya had to say which was due to the half wolf's behaviour earlier. It was probably amusing that Kaya was hunting for Asterio while she herself just wanted to avoid the wolf girl. In the wild cows and wolves didn't get along as they tended to eat cows, which was a surprisingly accurate and equally amusing representation of this situation. When Kaya learned forward Asterio looked away rather disgusted by the way this perverted creep was behaving. Sure she had apologised for upsetting Asterio before hand but the fact Kaya was still flirting with Asterio is what disgusted the half Minotaur. Asterio was tempted to just get up and walk away from this pervert but that would have been rude hence why Asterio was still here.

Contrary to what Kaya believed the reason why Asterio wanted her to go away was not because she happened to be part wolf, is due to the way Kaya had behaved upon first meeting Asterio. "I don't care. You don't just touch and feel strangers then lick them, it's creepy and wrong now get away from me or I will call the guards on you" All of Kaya's talking about how relaxing Asterio's scent was and how her Minotaur form was something else did little to improve Asterio's opinion of Kaya. If Kaya really did want to go on a date with Asterio then perhaps she shouldn't have tried to get all touchy feely with the half Minotaur before hand. If Kaya had just normally approached Asterio and talked to her in the first she would have had more success with the half Minotaur.
    Kaya
    Kaya

Post by Kaya Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:48 pm

"Aww is there nothing I can do to win you over?" cooed Kaya. She batted her eyes. She wasn't going to give up on this prize so easily. The more she was pushed away the more determined she got.

"Well if you hadn't noticed the guard that tried to capture me earlier... well he isn't here. Do you think simple guards can stop me? Remember what I said, I'm a mercenary. I have dealt with worse." said Kaya, a bit of pride in her voice. Kaya leaned in closer to the girl.

"Can I at least get your name?"
    asked Kaya, a hint of honestly could actually be heard in her voice. But that being said her mind was also wandering. She had heard that Minotaur milk had special qualities when not fed to their youth. She wondered if the rumors where true.
    Asterio
    Asterio

Post by Asterio Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:04 pm

The more Kaya persisted the worse her chances became. Asterio wasn't a mean soul but all of this childish "oh I screwed up and want to be free from the consequences" behaviour of Kaya's really was kind of pathetic. The half Minotaur just ignored Kaya asking if there was anything she could do to win her over, as there wasn't, at least not unless Kaya could go back in time and alter the past. The pride in this wolf girl's voice and the way she leaned in closer only served to further damage Asterio's opinion of her. The half Minotaur simply pushed Kaya away when she leaned in closer, wishing this stupid wolf women would get the message that Asterio wasn't interested. "And if you remember, I threw you off me if we must trade threats" Asterio took one final sip from her tea cup and finally finished it, placing the cup back on its saucer. It was fortunate that this little establishment had you pay before you got your drinks, as that meant Asterio could just walk right out.

Now that she had drunk the last of her tea the Minotaur shape changer had little reason to remain at this restaurant, so she rose up from her feet and walked away from Kaya. Asterio's silence and lack of answer made it clear that she wasn't going to give out name. If a random stranger walked up to you one day and just touched you all over, then began to dog you and pine for forgiveness after her own screw up, would you really give them your name? It wasn't often that Asterio was this harsh with people but she wasn't going to be forgiving Kaya any time soon. Asterio walked out of the small cafe/restaurant and made her way towards a crowded street, hoping to put as much distance between Kaya and herself. If the wolf women did follow after Asterio she'd just have her arrested for being a stalker and while Kaya had managed to out do one guard, one couldn't help but wonder how'd she fair against five or more.
    Kaya
    Kaya

Post by Kaya Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:24 pm

"But if you also remember that was a bit of a sucker punch. Those don't count" reminded Kaya. She watched the girl finish her tea and walked off. Kaya debated going after her but decided against it for now. She had the girl's scent, both of them and she was unlikely to forget them anytime soon. She could just follow the trail later on. Kaya was in town for a few more days, she wasn't in a rush.

-A few hours later-

Kaya was resting at a near by Inn. It was in a seedy part of the bay so of course there where other 'services' sold her. Not that she was interested anyway. People of that nature then to let off a certain seem she found distasteful. Honestly the reason she was here cause she was being cheap. She could afford a high end room down in one of the nicer areas but why waste the money. A pile of papers laid on the end of her bed. They where all papers of bounties and such. She had dropped by the guard station and picked them up. The fact she could a couple of dangerous ones should give her some breathing room with the guards. But Kaya was interested in hunting down some one not on those papers and it was a perfect time to do so.

Kaya left the Inn and started to walk around town to pick up the girl's scent. It took a while but she found a corner that was particularly strong with the girl's Minotaur scent. She must of spent a lot of time on this particular part of town for some reason. Anyway now that Kaya had the girl's scent it was easy to follow. Although after a bit she reached a point where it spilt into two different areas. One of the areas was still in town. The other lead outside of it. Curiosity got the better of her and she followed the scent leading town, even though it was more faint then the one that was currently in town. After a bit of traveling she arrived at a farm. She quietly traversed the farm land, leading up to a barn. Entering it she noticed that the barn was turned into a forge. The girl's scent as strong here but no one was around. Kaya decided to hang out here till the girl came back. She must spend a lot of time here due to the scent. She stayed mostly hidden in a small nook in the corner, a place where she wouldn't be seen right away. When and if the girl showed up Kaya would pop out and say hello and try to engage in conversation again.
    Asterio
    Asterio

Post by Asterio Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:30 am

Now that Asterio was free from that perverted wolf girl she got down to business. The business that Asterio had come to do was buy a new strap for the bell she wore around her neck. The Minotaur walked down to the leather workers and bought a new strap, waiting for about ten minutes for it to be fitted. The new strap had been attached to the cow bell and Asterio placed it around her neck as a choker, smiling happily at the all too familiar sound of the bell ringing. By this point in time Asterio decided that she should head home which is what she did. Asterio knew that she should have probably returned to the farm sooner, after all despite being the owner the Minotaur did still have to do work there and the work she had to do today was fairly vital. One of the captains of a large trading gallery, and a friend of Asterio's, had hired the Minotaur to repair a damaged chain vital to his ship.

The journey home took an hour's worth of walking to do so by the time Asterio returned home midday had come and gone making the day well into the afternoon. Asterio approached the farm and walked into the grounds, smiling and waving at the other staff that worked here, all of whom were close friends of hers; well the most of them were as it was impossible to be friends with everyone. Speaking of not being friends with everyone Asterio was glad she seemed to be finally free from that stupid Kaya woman from back in the city. Asterio had some work in her forge to finish today so she walked towards the barn her forge was set up in, not noticing Kaya or were she was hiding. The Minotaur walked past Kaya, opened the barn door and went inside; placing down the bag she had been carrying.
    Kaya
    Kaya

Post by Kaya Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:20 pm

Kaya had dozed off and was in a light sleep before the opening of a door woke her up. She shook the sleep off of her and stretched. The Minotaur had finally arrived and started to unpack. So she was a blacksmith too? Sheesh, this lady was making really hard not to fall for her. Wait did Kaya just think that? She thought it was strange since she never actually had a thought like that before. Usually her 'relationships' where only a day or two of fun before she moved on.

Kaya got up from her hiding spot and walked close to the Minotaur. She resisted the urge to repeat what she did earlier and get all clingy with the girl. At least for now.

"Ah so you're a blacksmith. No wonder there was that corner that had your smell all over it. But strangely enough i didn't smell any metal." said Kaya, waking around the forge. A smile cracked over Kaya's face.

"Hello beautiful. Did you really think you could escape from me? Like I said I am a mercenary, I have done some bounty hunting in my day. Besides, I don't think I could ever forget your scent." said Kaya cheerfully. That was meant as a compliment, but she could imagine how wrong it could be taken.

"That being said, I also take on almost any job that pays. So maybe I can make it up to you some how? Any job you need to get done? I'll even let you tag along."
    Asterio
    Asterio

Post by Asterio Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:06 pm

Asterio thought she was finally free of the annoying creepy wolf girl but sadly that wasn't the case. If Kaya following Asterio around in the city wasn't stalking this definitely was and it infuriated the Minotaur! "OH WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?! I thought I said to leave me alone yo creep!" Understandably Asterio was furious that Kaya had followed her here; she was starting to reach, no she had reached the end of her tether and was seriously contemplating using her magic to make this wolf girl leave her alone! Said magic would involved Kaya taking a very large double headed axe to the body, being swung by a very angry and strong Minotaur.

Asterio was further angered by the fact Kaya just walked in and walked around the forge as if she owned the place, not only was it technically a breach of privacy it was also kind of arrogant which only angered the Minotaur further. "Do NOT call me beautiful or dare flirt with me. You're a creepy rude annoying stalker and I am telling you to get off my farm or I WILL have you arrested for intruding on private property" as Asterio owned the farm it was no idle threat, Kaya could leave or she would be made to leave and most likely have a restraining order placed upon her, breaching of which would mean getting sent to prison for a long time. If that did come to pass Kaya wouldn't enjoy prison, there were probably a lot of people there far more dangerous than herself which would serve the wolf girl right.

If just sauntering into the forge, strutting around like she owned the place and then flirting with Asterio again hadn't been arrogant enough, the stupid annoying wolf girl had the nerve to OFFER to help Asterio; it was like this wolf girl merc thought she was just SO great at her job that EVERYONE needed her services. Asterio didn't exactly need Kaya's help but it occurred to the rather angry Minotaur that Kaya could probably be used to do some of the more dirty jobs on the farm. These dirty jobs would be cleaning the barn and getting manure out, the same barn which Asterio stored her milk in so Kaya could easily drink it if she pleased. Apart from that the only other job Asterio needed doing was catching rats in the barn as well. "Fine, if you want to do some work the barn needs cleaning out of manure and having all the rats in it caught" Asterio wasn't planning to help Kaya with those chores.
    Kaya
    Kaya

Post by Kaya Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:45 pm

"Well you see, I have created some breathing room in terms of guards. I took up some quite dangerous bounties not to long ago, bounties most people avoid. So I have quite a bit of leeway with the law at the moment." teased Kaya, not commenting on the request not to flirt with the girl.

"Very well if that is what you want done. It will be done. All I ask for in payment is your name." said Kaya with a wink. She waited for her answer before heading off to the mentioned barn with a shovel and a pitchfork.

---

Kaya arrived at the barn and sighed, wondering what she had gotten herself into. But anyway a promise was a promise so she might as well get to work.

---Two and a half hours later---

This barn was a mess, but at least it was cleaner now. Kaya worked her ass off. The manure was the easy part, the rats where something else. They where fast little buggers and she couldn't just kill them all the same way, it was like they learned from each death. But now she was done. She collapsed and sat down on a pile of hay. How did farmers do this for a living? It's not like Kaya wasn't in shape but she was exhausted. She was covered in dirt and sweat and who knows what else. Breathing heavily she looked around at the job she did. To her it seemed like she did a really good job, she even used buckets of water to clean out the manure. Then she spotted something. Small bottles filled with a milk liquid. She was rather thirsty so Kaya got up and walked over to the large amount of bottles.

She picked one up and opened it. Sniffing it she realized it was milk but it smelled different, almost sweet. Kaya shrugged. It would probably be fine if she had a couple to cut back her thirst. She downed the bottle of milk and it was surprisingly sweet, just like how it smelled. There was also a farmilar scent on it. Was it the girls? Well she owned the place so she probably milked whatever cow it came from. Kaya quickly downed two other bottles. She felt satisfied. And then her chest started to feel funny. At first it her, causing her arms in instintively cross over her chest, groaning in pain. And then the pain disappeared to a strangely pleasent feeling. But that wasn't the strange part. Soon her chest started to grow, pressing against her leather jerkin she was wearing. And then there was a ripping noise and her topped popped open.

Kaya blushed trying to figure out what just happened. Her Jerkin was now ruined, surprisingly the buttons where able to stay in tact but it ripped at the seemes. She looked now at her chest which had jumped up at least 3 cup sizes.

"W-what the hell?" said Kaya in shock. She cover her chest with her arm, blushing and letting out a moan. Whatever caused this also make the sensitive, great. Kaya made a mental note of this being one of the strangest events that happened to her. Then it hit her, this all happened when she drank the milk, could it of been the cause? If it was there was no hiding the fact that she took some. She could always pay for them, she didn't mind, she could afford it. But she had found herself in an embarrassing spot. Grabbing her ripped jerkin she ran out of the barn.

It was at least dark and Kaya returned to the other barn undetected but her heart dropped when there was no one there. Peeking out of the barn she saw a source of light not to far away. A house, and mostly where the girl and her co-workers lived. Perfect. She walked to the house and entered through the kitchen door, where she hoped the girl would be and not some other employee of the farm.

"W-We... I-I have a problem." said Kaya not even looking up to see who she was talking to. Her face was covered in embarrassment and it looked like she was about to cry.

"D-Do you have a shirt I can borrow first?" This had all gone way out of hand really quickly, just because she was tired and thirsty.
    Asterio
    Asterio

Post by Asterio Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:42 am

Yeaaaaaaaah no, Kaya may believe that working for the guards and helping them out with bounties earned her some leeway bwhen it came to the law but that wasn't the case, by her logic just because you arrested a criminal you could get let off for breaking the law and committing serious crimes. Even if the guards weren't able to help Asterio she could easily hire some guards of her own for the farm which the Minotaur really didn't want to do but if it was necessary to keep Kaya away from Asterio then that is what the Minotaur would do. On the subject of the wolf girl mercenary Kaya agreed to do the tasks Asterio put in front of her but she expected a payment, which would just be knowing Asterio's name. "My name is Asterio" And with that Kaya went off to get to work, while Astero sat down in her forge and got to work herself.

Hours past, two hours to be precise, and by that point Asterio had finished repairing the items that needed repairing. These items were a few horse shoes, a couple of plows and an axe. The axe and the plows required new heads being created for them but that wasn't a difficult job for Asterio. Before the Minotaur went out to the city earlier that day she had started the process of recreating the axe and plow parts and when it came to the point of letting them cool, Asterio decided to visit the city. Anyway, the Minotaur stood up from her her very endowed chest quivering slghtly as she wiped the sweat from her brow. Picking up the repaired equipment Asterio placed them in a locked box outside her forge, which would be were the farm's staff had been told to pick them up following the morning.

Having no need for her Minotaur form Asterio turned back to human and walked towards the large mansion like house she lived in. It was a big house that was true but nobody else lived there as the farm staff had their own bunk house on the farm, split between genders for the sake of privacy. Asterio walked inside the house and locked the front door, having forgot that the kitchen door wasn't locked. The Minotaur sat down on the sofa and yawned sleepily before falling asleep on the couch. Half an hour passed and then Asterio found herself jumping awake at the sound of a door opening, who could be entertaining her house at this time of night?! It could be Kaya but the Minotaur kind of expected her to go home after doing the work set before her.

Standing up Asterio walked into the kitchen and was relieved to see it was Kaya but that relief was soon over come by surprise when she saw how large the wolf girl's breasts had grown. It was obvious that Kaya had drunk the milk in the barn and while yes, Asterio probably should have warned her about it she didn't really..trust the mercenary enough to let her figure out where it came from. "Wait right here, I've got some clothes you can borrow..." If Asterio was mean she probably wouldn't have helped Kaya out, but the Minotaur decided that at point the mercenary had done enough to earn her forgiveness. Asterio walked upstairs and returned five minutes later with a bra and a shirt, a very big bra at that which looked plenty big enough to fit around Kaya's new chest and the shirt was also roomy enough for the mercenary to wear comfortably. "Here" Asterio handed the articles of clothing to Kaya and left the kitchen so she could change in private.

Kaya
    Kaya

Post by Kaya Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:25 pm

Kaya was doing her best not to look embarrassed and confused but it was pointless. It was clear as day on her face. But thankfully Asterio was nice and ran up stairs to great her some clothes. When she returned, Kaya grab t hem with the hand that wasn't covering her up and once Asterio left the kitchen she placed the clothes on the table. Picking up the bra she looked it over. It seemed a bit large, but then again, she just shot up a couple sizes in a matter of seconds. She was still feeling sore and sensitive. She slipped the bra on and surprisingly it fit. Not perfect, it was a little large but it was more comfortable then holding her new bust up. She slipped the shirt on, it was nothing fancy, just a plain white shirt. It seemed to be made for people with large busts because it was being stretched out, in fact it was quite baggy on her. She wondered if this was one of the shirts Asterio wore in her other form. Once she was changed she decided to join Asterio in the other room.

"Judging by how you reacted... you know what happened?" said Kaya, her face still flushed with embarrassment. She wiped away some tears forming on her eyes. She reached into her pocket and pulled out a couple coins and threw it on a near by table a long with her torn shirt.

"The jerkin was made with high quality leather, you could probably repurpose that. And the coins are for well..." said Kaya not wanting to say.

"The liquid had your scent on it... I assume it was because you milked whatever it came from. But..." said Kaya, trying to get herself back together.

"This is the effect of Minotaur milk isn't it?" guessed Kaya. She knew it had some effect but never really knew what. It would also account for the sweet flavor and the girl's scent.

"I-It's not permanent... is it?" asked Kaya. Getting new clothes to accommodate wouldn't be the problem, but they would probably get in the way when fighting.
    Asterio
    Asterio

Post by Asterio Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:46 pm

Asterio had sat down on the couch after handing the clothes over to Kaya, giving the wolf girl some time to pull herself together. Kaya may not know this but Asterio had gone through the same thing she had been gone through and it was as a result of that that the Minotaur was offering her some help. It took Kaya about ten minutes for her to get changed and enter the lounge. The Minotaur looked towards Kaya and noticed how baggy the shirt was on her, which made sense as it was designed for Asterio's Minotaur form and that form had some of the largest breasts around. "Does it fit alright Kaya?"Despite her feelings about Kaya Asterio had a friendly and warm smile across her face, hoping that Kaya felt better now.

The wolf girl asked if Asterio knew what happened based upon her reaction and Kaya had hit the mark dead on, Asterio did indeed know what happened."Yup" The Minotaur's answer was short and simple, after all she only needed to confirm that Kaya was correct. Remaining silent Asterio didn't know why Kaya was offering to let Asterio keep the jacket or the coins. By catching the rats and cleaning the barn up Kaya had saved Asterio some money so sthe Minotaur was going to be nice. "Keep them, you'll need the money to repair your clothes" It was all friendly and polite until Kaya asked if her sudden increase in cup size was the effect of Minotaur milk.

Asterio felt that she would need to be very careful in answering this question, she was the only Minotaur on the farm so if Asterio answered yes then Kaya could easily figure out the source of the milk; the goddess Bastet only knows what Kaya would do then. Being honest to a fault Asterio saw little option other than answering Kaya's question truthfully. "Yes..it is" Being well aware of what answering yes meant Asterio's cheeks blushed red as she prepared to speak again. "Um, the effects are not permanent, they were off in about twelve or so hours" Given what time it was and how nightfall had descended, Asterio considered letting Kaya stay the night at the farm, the Minotaur's home had plenty of spare rooms after all.
    Kaya
    Kaya

Post by Kaya Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:01 pm

"I can just buy a new jerkin, it's no big deal. You had those bottles stored for some reason and I drank three of them. So the coins can stay too..." said Kaya, sounding a lot more somber. She was embarrassed. Why was she embarrassed though? Kaya was never the type to get embarrassed.

"And yeah... it fits... it's just awkward walking with them this large." said Kaya, her face was still a deep shade of red. But it was nice to know that the effects of the milk where temporary, but she didn't want to return to the Inn she was in right now.

"If you don't mind me asking... why do you have so many bottles of uh... your milk stored in the barn?"
    said Kaya. She was interested for multiple reasons. Did she sell it? How did she even milk herself? God damn it, she was she freezing up so much and thinking so weird! She was never like this!
    Asterio
    Asterio

Post by Asterio Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:35 pm

Oh so the coins were intended to pay for the coins and Kaya was planning to buy a new jerkin to replace the damaged one? Well that may be the case but.. eh sod it, Asterio was kind of tired after the day's events and she didn't really want to argue with Kaya anymore."Well..okay then, I'm sure I can find a use for the leather" It was true, Asterio could very easily find some sort of use for the jerkin, maybe have it converted into a spare bra?

Call Asterio mean for laughing but when Kaya complained about how difficult she found walking with large breasts the Minotaur couldn't help but find it amusing. "Ahaha...well, imagine how I feel...you've seen my Minotaur form after all" Asterio wasn't trying to make fun out of Kaya but Asterio had big breasts in her Minotaur form constantly so yeah; luckily for Kaya her breasts would shrink down over the night and the wolf girl would be asleep for most of that.

And now came the awkward question.. okay well, the truth of the reason why Asterio had so many bottles of milk stored away in the barn was because she sold it. It may have been perverted for Asterio to sell the milk but she leaned that a lot of couples and other people were willing to pay a lot for it. "Well umm..I sell it..." Asterio blushed and fidgeted, realising how that sounded. The truth of the matter was living and running this farm was rather difficult and sometimes she needed a lot of money very quickly, hence why Asterio sold her milk, as it brought in the extra money her farm sometimes desperately needed.
    Kaya
    Kaya

Post by Kaya Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:58 pm

Kaya continued to blush when laughed at. It was embarrassing as it was, she didn't have to rub it in. But Kaya could tell she meant no harm in it. And then the reason for the bottles came to life. A sly smile appeared on Kaya's face and she sat down next to Asterio on the couch.

"Well you do have a fun side after all. Well if you ever need help with milking just let me know." teased Kaya with a giggle.

"But I think I understand why people like to buy it. When I was covering myself up my breasts where really sensitive, still are. It must make for fun times." Kaya yawned slightly.

"Getting back to the inn is going to be a pain, why did I have to be cheap and get a room in a bad part of town. I'm going to hear cat calls the whole way down." said Kaya with a sigh.

"Usually a baggy shirt would help but it way to big, it keeps slipping down my shoulder."
    Kaya doing a really bad job with talking to Asterio. And yet she couldn't figure out why. She also didn't realize that she started to blush even harder when she sat next to her.
    Asterio
    Asterio

Post by Asterio Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:24 pm

Being the big softie that she was Asterio felt kind of mean for laughing at Kaya, but it wasn't done out of meanness as the Minotaur stated before hand. Asterio scooted up the couch to give the wolf girl room to sit down and be comfortable; plus despite how Asterio had forgiven Kaya the Minotaur still wasn't totally comfortable around her, hence why she put some space between the two of them. "Yeah..I guess I do have a fun side.." Asterio smiled sweetly and giggled, finding that this Kaya girl wasn't so bad... if a total pervert.

More evidence of Kaya's perverted mindset was provided when the wolf girl mentioned how she;d be willing to assist Asterio in milking. "Wh-what?! He-hey! That's weird! I wouldn't even ned to ah..milk myself if they didn't hurt when full..." The Minotaur blushed and looked away from the mercenary, perhaps it wasn't exactly the best thing for the Minotaur to have said in Kaya's company; the wolf girl was making a reputation for herself as being a huge pervert after all. Although...Asterio remembered that her mother had very much enjoyed being milked by her father...no no bad thoughts!

"I ah..think you may have a good reason there, I've..sort of drank the milk myself once and I..sort of over did it, they felt very....umm...nice...." Asterio's blush grew brighter as she admitted that little... act of experimentation in her youth, of course those days were long past and the Minotaur had learnt her lesson. Having noticed that Kaya yawned slightly and said had returning the inn would be a pain.. Asterio decided that she would offer Kaya a place to stay for the night. "You're welcome to stay here for the night..despite being a pervert you're not so bad" Asterio smiled sweetly at Kaya having said that.

"Well that is the only one I found in your size.... or close to your size. You could always just wear the bra and go without the shirt?" Sometimes Asterio ahd her moments of childish innocence and this was one of then, as she suggested Kaya just strut around in her bra and trousers with a completely straight face. Asterio herself had actually gone without a shirt and just went in her bra most days of the week, at least that was when she felt like being a Minotaur and after having milked herself; as strange as this would sound it felt good for Asterio to just let her endowments get some fresh air some days of the week.[/color]
    Kaya
    Kaya

Post by Kaya Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:49 pm

"Well I am good with my hands, a massage when in pain is never a bad thing. It could even make the process... enjoyable." flirted Kaya, batting her eyes. Kaya's eyes glittered with interest when Asterio admitted to trying her milk before.

"Well you taste quite sweet, just like how you smell." said Kaya, realizing how bad of a pick up line that was.

"Aww, you are that bad either. And I told you I wasn't bad."
    said Kaya with a smile. She got the feeling that the events of today would lead to a nice friendship. But Kaya strangely hoped for more. Why couldn't she get this girl out of her head.

"But for the shirtless thing, well when I said the inn was in the bad part of town... I mean the red light district. So... yeah... no shirt there would not be a good thing. I might as well walk around with out a bra. But some air for them might be nice... especially in my current situation." said Kaya. She was scheming something, it was on her face.

"How about you let me see you shirtless... in Minotaur form. In exchange I will go shirtless... and braless. Or you could name your price. Besides this bra doesn't exactly fit. It doesn't do much for support and it just covers me up." said Kaya with a mischievous smile. Although she secretly wondered when the last time Asterio milked herself.
    Asterio
    Asterio

Post by Asterio Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:51 am

Asterio could easily tell that Kaya was trying to get a chance at milking Asterio but the Minotaur wouldn't be allowing it any time soon. For Asterio the act of having to milk herself was a little weird, despite how necessary it was, and having somebody milk her would be even weirder which explained while Asterio wasn't going to let Kaya get that chance yet. Asterio had to admit that she had actually considered using her need to be milked as something she could bond over with her lover, no bad thoughts Asterio. Still Asterio did kind of wish she had a little sister, it was off topic from the subject of romance but Asterio had been a lonely child, hence why she wished for a young cute sister.

Apart from Kaya's constant flirting and bad pick up lines she wasn't that bad a person, sure she was a huge pervert and a little annoying due to her flirting but over all the Minotaur had to admit she liked the mercenary. Oh so by bad part of town Kaya meant her inn was in the Red Light district.. now that would make it very bad for her to be walking around shirtless in. The deal that Kaya offered made little sense to Asterio, how did the Minotaur benefit from it? She didn't. The suggestion for Kaya to remove her shirt was only made so the wolf girl would be comfortable. "Eh?! I'm not doing that!" Asterio blushed and stared at Kaya, amazed by her tenacity to flirt when faced with impossible odds.

"Well like I said before you can stay here for the night. I have a spare room I can show you if you want?" Asterio was starting to get repetitive but she needed, or more accurately wanted, to change the subject off the removal of clothes and onto something less embarrassing. Speaking of showing Kaya the spare bedroom Asterio herself was starting to get tired, no she was tired, and as a result of that the Minotaur wanted to go to bed and sleep. "Hmm..follow me then if you want to see the roomYawning Asterio walked upstairs and lead Kaya to a rather blank room, with little more than a bed, wardrobe and set of drawers; that room was just built when prior generations of Asterio's family built the house.
    Kaya
    Kaya

Post by Kaya Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:36 am

Kaya sighed, she was really off her game tonight. Usually she was a lot more smooth and collected but gods! Something about this girl was throwing her off. Maybe some sleep would do her some good.

"I-I think I would like that..." said Kaya blushing again. Gods this was annoying her! Why was she acting so embarrassed! It made her remember her early days in school honestly. Even then it wasn't this bad. She followed Asterio upstairs to the bed room she would be staying at.

It wasn't much to look at just a bed, wardrobe and drawers. But it would do for the night. She sheepishly thanked Asterio and once she left sighed and collapsed onto the floor. What the hell was wrong with her today. It was her first day back and she was worried about something, what she couldn't put her finger on. Anyway she decided that she should probably head to bed. She stripped off all her clothes and cleaned herself off. Afterwards she walked into bed, all the clothes she previously was wearing folded on the dresser. She never enjoyed sleeping in clothes, only time she ever did was if she was out and was stuck camping. She slipped under the covers, she straddled her pillow and slowly started drifting off to sleep, her face still red from blushing.

---10 am the next day---

At some point during the night Kaya had rolled off the bed and was now sleeping on the floor. She was resting face up, with only the sheets covering her lower areas. Her breasts where complete exposed, but they shrunk a lot during the night. They weren't exactly back to there original size yet and were probably still sensitive. Kaya snored very lighting, almost impossible to hear unless someone was right next to her, but even then it wasn't very intrusive.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:02 am